No leagues currently available in Queens
We've learned a lot about what makes a long-lasting community in our years organizing soccer games. We've narrowed the list down to a few essential elements that make us successful:
- There's nothing like a terrible referee to make a miserable game. We look for the best referees we can find and pay them top Dollar.
- We scour New York for the best pitches to play on and obtain the hardest-to-get permits at the best time slots available.
More game time
- Our games are, on average, 20% longer than other well-organized soccer leagues in New York City.
No asshole policy
- Anyone undermining the enjoyment of a soccer game will be refunded and removed from the league.
- We get to know players so that any Free Agents are placed on the right teams so that there is a healthy level of competition among teams.